Tuesday 27 December 2016

My First Blog Post!

When I first decided to create content for my social media platforms, I was originally thinking of upping my Instagram game and creating stronger images to share with my viewers, friends and family. I never thought I would end up starting a website, let alone a BLOG!




You probably don't know who I am, but might have come across some of my music and covers on YouTube or SoundCloud. You may have also watched me interview celebrities on CelebSecretsTV. My name is Diana and I am passionate about the arts, and in the last months, I have worked on using my creativity for digital content creation, whether it be  photography, videos, graphic design and even, hosting /reporting.

My life has been a roller-coaster, especially over the last two years. I've tried so many things, worked in so many different fields, most of which weren't making me happy. I lost all confidence and motivation, along with my 'creative mojo'. Despite the numerous moves, travels, heartbreaks, disappointments and other obstacles along the way, I tried my best to remain positive.

I have worked on many projects that were based solely on numbers and results, and my aim in starting this site is to create, without a filter or a desire to 'sell.' If I could spread just a little bit of positivity through a website, I would feel I have achieved something great! If you've landed on this page, leave a little comment and let me know!

Beginning this site with an outfit is a little cliché, and to be honest, I never really make that much of an effort unless I have to. I don't know how real fashion bloggers do it, they always look so amazing! But if I had to show a polished image of myself, this would be it 😜

My personal style is casual and quirky, I love mixing high end accessories with comfortable outfits. I love a good beauty video on YouTube and am obsessed with falsies and liquid lipstick! I believe being adventurous shouldn't be something that only teens get to experience. As adults, we must have fun, dare, try, learn, and forget about others' perception of us.

You'll find everything from my travels, to fashion, beauty, entertainment and life experiences in general! Enjoy xoxo

πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’

Bodysuit - River Island
Shirt - TopShop
Sunglasses - Quay Suatralia
Choker - Miss Selfrfidge

1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign