Tuesday 10 January 2017

Back to LA I Go...

I've had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with my family and childhood friends. I've rested more than I ever needed and ate to the point of making myself ill (lol)! But saying goodbye to your loved ones is tough and always gets me a little upset... I tend to forget the good things waiting for me in a place that I love! I have so much to look forward this year and am excited to see what 2017 has in store!


Here's an impromptu 2016 West Hollywood shoot, as I was in the mood to find cool walls as backgrounds between work meetings. These pictures are a little dated, but I needed to remind myself of how happy being in the US makes me, before my traditional post holiday emotional breakdown! LA somehow has a positive effect on me: I always want to get up early in the morning, get as much done as I can throughout the day and explore cool places to eat and hang out at night. It's pretty much the opposite for me in Europe, where I am far less outgoing and most probably lounging in my tracksuits and a sports bra looking for any excuse to stay home. The open minded people, weather and casual lifestyle are definitely a good fit for me. I am constantly meeting really interesting people, inspired to create more and challenged to work harder! 


Bodysuit - Topshop
Sunglasses - Quay Australia X Chrisspy
Shorts - Not sure (lol)
Trainers - Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign