Friday 20 January 2017

Firmoo Glasses

Fun fact: I was driving with my boyfriend when he started laughing at me because he 'noticed' I wasn't seeing properly. I didn't believe him until a few days later... I called him in a panic, stuck in the Hollywood hills, realizing I was no longer able to detect cars coming the opposite way in low light! Dreading the day of my eye test, I looked up potential frames that wouldn't make me look like a complete nerd and noticed an emerging trend: people were no longer afraid to pose wearing glasses (never imagined I would ever see a 'glasses' duckface selfie)! Have they become the new lip injections of the internet? Maybe not... But the days of feeling stigmatized for wearing glasses may be gone. 


Photography: @SmokedSignals

Firmoo offer a wide selection of frames at VERY competitive prices. There's something for everyone, and I was delighted to find exactly what I was looking for: something trendy and quirky, but nothing too crazy either. The quality is also impressive: I've dropped them a couple of times (shame on me) and haven't noticed any damage so far. 

Look up any frame, they will have it! And if you're unsure of what you would like your everyday glasses to look like, no need to pull the trigger on a ridiculously expensive pair you might not feel as excited about a few weeks later. This website is a great place to start as it allows you to play it safe. You can wear your new glasses for a couple of weeks, and who knows you might fall in love with them or want to upgrade to a designer pair later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign