Sunday 1 January 2017

Pasadena Playhouse

As an entertainment journalist, I am always working in different locations. Thanks to Celeb Secrets, I interviewed talented artists at the Pasadena Playhouse for their Christmas Pantomime and stopped for a couple of pictures too! It is such a beautiful place and I became a little obsessed with the neighborhood.
 


Press junkets usually take place earlier in the day, so I rarely have time for a full glam and hair-do. I played it safe with a pair of black skinny jeans, bralette and body suit. Despite the sunny weather, it was a cold winter day so I was finally able to wear my favorite faux fur shearling jacket from Pretty Little Thing!

Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Jeans - J Brand
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Bralette - Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana
Bodysuit - Asos
Choker- Miss Selfridge

Let me know if you would like me to include links to the items in the future! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign