Saturday 4 February 2017

The Lifestyle Blogger TAG

I've seen this post on a few websites and decided to give it a go. I honestly never thought I would end up having the courage to start a website after me quitting the entertainment industry...ish! But I didn't want to be the person to let negative experiences from the past determine the kind of person I am today. Learning and becoming a better person for that stuff is what it's all about! ๐Ÿ’


1. When did you start blogging and what made you start?
About a month a go, it's very new to me! I had to find a remedy to my writing withdrawal, as retired singer / songwriter. With my recent editorial work and career in new media, I thought it would make sense! And it's kind of therapeutic to be honest...

2. How did you come up with your blog's name?
I literally always 'literally' and have been called out on it. And 'Dee' is my nickname! Plus I wanted to hint that this is where I am and will be myself. 

3. Who is your favorite lifestyle blogger?
So many bloggers out there! But I'm gonna have to say +ZOE LONDON ๐Ÿ’™

4. Where do you get your inspiration for posts from?
Mostly from pictures I have taken, or thoughts of mine?! I love sharing my latest fashion & beauty finds, but it always begins with an image I find aesthetically pleasing, and then the writing follows... 

5. What was your first blog post about?
My first blog post was an introduction and explanation as to why I decided to start this blog? Which I now find kind of boring and 'clichรฉ.' Wish I had started with something sassier but can't go back now ๐Ÿ˜‚

6. What are your favorite things to write about?
I like writing about anything from life experiences, to fashion, beauty, technology and entertainment in general! I'm a pop culture fanatic, but my moods vary! 

7. What advice would you give to a lifestyle blogger who's just starting out?
If you're worried about posting something a little too unusual, that's good - it means you're being unique! The world needs more of that...

8. Is there anything you wish you could change about your blog?
I wish I had started sooner, but never had the courage. I knew many people in this industry and felt I would be judged. But having the guts to put yourself out there isn't ALL about encouraging haters, it's about believing in yourself and being part of an amazing community! 

1 comment:


  1. He is the son of Calista Flockhart and right now his father is the man from the famous movie ‘Indiana Jones’, Harrison Ford. Her mother became engaged on Valentine’s Day, 2009 with this great actor. This power couple met by 2002 and for his long years, they tried to know each other. After they married, Ford adopted Liam Flockhart.


    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign