Friday 24 March 2017

Finding Your Street Style

Photography: Jenn Edelson
I wouldn't consider myself a MASSIVE fashion expert, as I am a firm believer in feeling comfortable in what I'm wearing. Looking overly sophisticated has never really been my thing when it comes to fashion, although any excuse is good for a full face glam! I spend quite a bit of time accessorizing more casual outfits and here's an example of how to achieve my 'effortless' (but not) look on a average day out... 





Over the years, and especially as a teenager, I have 'struggled' with the incapacity to wear trendy and uncomfortable fabrics, and realized only later on casual didn't necessarily mean PJs! Today, and especially since living in LA, I can say I have found a style I am comfortable in and that I consider 'cute.' With the right accessories, you can turn something quite simplistic into a look! I no longer feel the need to follow every trend and feel silly doing it. 


Glasses: Pretty Little Thing
Jumper: Adidas @ Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Vintage
Fishnets: In The Style
Choker: Miss Selfridge 
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign