Monday 29 May 2017

'Dear White People' Netflix Premiere

Forgive me if this post comes a little late, but I wanted to share my experience and thoughts on the 'Dear White People' Netflix Series Premiere, as I rarely express my opinion on the carpets and premieres I get to attend. It is also very rare for me to want to go home straight after and watch the movie or show (let's be honest, premieres can get a little repetitive from time to time). But this really stood out and got me SO excited!

I was so inspired and excited about this show, having never heard or watched the movie. The talent I spoke to represented the show and it's message so well. It was great seeing actors giving a real and honest opinion during an interview.

I'm not trying to write a review here, however, I did want to express my excitement for a show that is entertaining, funny, but also very real and informative. I encourage all of you to go watch it... 'Dear White People' brings to light what people go through and does a great job at encouraging the viewer to put him / herself in someone else's shoes. That is something we definitely need to do more in our everyday lives, and I am so happy the world of entertainment is now actively informing and educating their viewers / audiences.

GO WATCH IT 😊

Bodysuit - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Wildfox
Boots - Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign