Tuesday 27 June 2017

Co Hosting a Radio Show!


Life Update: Leaving the music industry was a tough decision, but the tougher decision was finding a career that would make me happy. It seemed impossible to me to go from performing on stage, writing songs and touring - to sitting down in an office and giving up on a creative career completely. The need for me use my creativity and speak my voice was very much present, and I couldn't be more thankful to have finally found my passion and be able to call it my job. In the last year, I have interviewed on more red carpets than I can count, produced more content than I ever have whilst doing music, and last week, I got to co host my first ever radio show...



As much as I love creating content, finding out about pop culture & new trends, I never thought my voice would be relevant enough for me to actually co host a radio show and give my unfiltered opinion for a whole hour! I have definitely learnt that I have a lot more to say than I imagined... One day, I definitely hope to be able to carry a whole show to myself.

I did share a lot more than I originally intended, but I am glad that for once, I wasn't just a person asking questions. I was answering them, giving my input and participating in the conversation. So I wanted to give a massive thank you to Sam at LA Talk Radio for the opportunity, and for the encouragement in this new goal and adventure of mine. Hopefully, you'll be hearing from me on another radio show soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign