Sunday 18 June 2017

La Film Festival Last Minute Carpets

In case you missed it on my Facebook Live, this was a REALLY eventful day! From being rushed to a carpet earlier than I thought, having to interview with my phone and a lavaler mic on my own, to being thrown into another one (I had no idea I was reporting for), and then finally, drove to my 3rd carpet of the day... to the wrong location... And yet, I had the best day, interviewing my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Nikolaj Coster (Game of Thrones) and enjoying sunny LA with the greatest people. As usual, outfit details are below (even thought I had 3 seconds to get ready and put it together)... 







Although I love sharing my fashion / lifestyle tips on this site, I am thinking of stepping outside my comfort zone and trying something new! Any suggestions? 

Top - H&M
Short - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Pretty Little Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign