Sunday 16 July 2017

Kid's Choice Sports

I am finally getting used to the idea that chatting to all my favorite celebs like they are my best friends is my job... And I love it so much! This year Kid's Choice Sports was definitely a special one, as I interviewed one of my FAVORITE YouTubers LaurDIY, got massively rejected by a musical.ly publicist and then took it upon myself to tell him off (whoops) AND was placed right next to my Hollywire family whilst reporting for Red Carpet Report... 





All in all, such a great experience I got to share with my lovely Carly, as well as Mauricio and of course, JD! Despite being SO HOT, I enjoyed every moment of it and of course, am sharing with you, another outfit post! Enjoy! 💘
Top: H&M
Skirt: Missguided
Choker: Missguided 
Shoes: will not be mentioned... FLATS ALL THE WAY!

Here's also my little Facebook Live update: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign