Thursday 23 February 2017

BeautyCon Swatches & #GlamToGo



How fun are these eye looks? Sadly, I did not create them myself, but the amazingly talented makeup artists at BeautyCon did! I was completely obsessed with this cute Pop Barbie inspired eye makeup, to be used as visuals on their platforms! Click below to watch me swatch makeup and shoot my very own spring look featuring the products from their latest subscription box for their #GlamToGo series!







How do you like the look? The goal was to create a fresh spring look that was different to other talents using the same products! It was challenging; the choices were limited, but I was pretty happy with the results. Apparently, most creators went for a heavy contour and included a feline flick, so I decided to go for a fresh face and something more natural, although playing around with a ton of makeup is SO much fun! Below are the products I used featured in this month's box! You'll have to wait for the full video tutorial for the complete list 😋 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign