Monday 13 March 2017

Kid's Choice Awards 2017

After a long break on this site, I wanted to come back with a really exciting post! My beautiful friend Electra and I covered the Kid's Choice Awards for Hollywire and it was such a fun day together! Having my dream job is one thing, but being able to share it with one of my best friend is a dream! 





Having attended a number of carpets and worked in entertainment journalism for about a year, I can honestly say I know this is something I will never get tired of doing. The excitement of getting the latest information and using it for a story has definitely become a passion of mine, whether it be in front or behind the camera. 

The Kid's Choice Awards were definitely one of the crazier carpets I have attended. Having Noah Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Heidi Klum, Mariah Carey, and SO many more standing right next to me whilst having to making sure all our content was on point was definitely overwhelming, but incredibly exciting! What better way to do this than with one of your closest friends? 

PS: let me know if you would like to see more life updates and lifestyle posts like this one in the future :)

Outfit: 
Bodysuit & Shorts - Wildfox 
Choker - Pretty Little Thing
Electra's Dress - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Literally Dee. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign